- 2 Beef steak (Diced)
- 3 teapsoon of grounded Black Pepper
- 1/2 Carrot (Blanched and Diced)
- 5 or 6 Shitake Mushrooms (Diced)
- 1/2 Brown Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Cup of Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoon Corn flour mixed with a little water
1) Marinate the beef for an hour with black pepper and salt.
2) Heat a knob of butter and stir in the onions.
3) Add the beef, followed by carrots and mushrooms. Cook for about 3 minutes.
4) Stir in the corn flour mixture. (This was a substitute for fresh cream but its effect was just as good)
5) Dish into a pie dish, add a little cheese and cover it with mash potatoes. I have chosen to use half of Mr Mash potatoes.
6) Add some more mozzarella cheese as toppings and bring to bake at 180 degrees for about 10minutes.