300g Minced Chicken Meat
3 - 4 large Brown Onions (Chopped finely)
1/2 can of Button Mushrooms (Diced)
10 Fresh Mushrooms (Diced)
1 Tsp Tomato Paste (Optional)
1/2 Can of Campbell Vegetable Soup
1/2 Can of Campbell Tomato Soup (Optional)
1 Cup of Mozaralle Cheese
1 Box of Mr Mash Instant Mash Potatoes
1) Heat the pan and fry the onions until soft.
2) Add the minced chicken meat and fry for a few minutes.
3) Add the Vegetable Soup and Tomato Paste.
4) Stir in the mushrooms.
5) Cook for another 5 minutes until it boils. Turn off the fire and cool the dish.
6) Prepare 1 box serving of Mr Mash and line the Pyrex dish with a layer of mash potatoes.
7) Lay the cooked meat over the mash potatoes.
8) Lay another layer of mash potatoes on top such that the meat is sandwiched in between. Top it off with Mozarella cheese.
9) Bring to bake at 210 degrees for 20mins or until the cheese is golden brown.