1 cup butter (softened)
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 medium sized eggs
2 and 1/4 cup plain flour (sifted)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 to 2 cups nuts (lightly roasted)
1 to 2 cups chocolate chips
1) Cream butter and sugars well.
2) Add the eggs and vanilla essence, continue creaming till soft & creamy.
3) Fold in the sifted flour, baking powder and salt.
4) Add the nuts and chocolate chips.
5) Cover and let it rest in the refridgerator for at least 20mins.
6) Scoop the mixture using a teaspoon onto a baking tray and bake at 185 degrees for 8 - 10mins.
7) Cool slightly. Transfer the cookies from tray to wire rack. Allow cookies to cool completely before storing.