80g Plain flour (sift)
40g Corn flour
80g Roasted Green Pea (Grounded)
50g Icing sugar
80 - 100ml Corn oil
1) Place plain flour, corn flour, green pea and icing sugar together.
2) Add corn oil to mix it into a dough.
3) Allow the dough to rest for an hour.
4) Pre-heat the oven at 150 degrees for 10mins.
5) Roll it out to about 1.5cm thick. Using a cookie cutter, print out your desired shapes. Place it 1cm apart on a greased baking tray.
6) Bring to bake for 15 - 20mins. Cool on baking tray completely before storing.