It was a cooling day and we have the sudden craving for pizza. Despite my first failed attempt on Italian pizza a week ago, Cason has been very supportive. Thank God, this time round we finally succeeded! Here's sharing with you the recipe:
300g bread flour
1 tsp dry yeast
240ml warm water
2 cloves of chopped garlic
A dash of Pizza seasoning
A pinch of salt
1) Place flour in a clean table and make a well.
2) Mix salt, sugar, shortening and yeast into the flour.
3) Knead well until smooth & elastic.
4) Divide dough into 2. Coat with shortening and cover. Rest for 10 mins.
5) Reknead and roll dough in a circular shape. Place on baking tray and poke holes using a fork. Rest for another 10 mins before putting in oven to bake blind for 15 mins at 180 degrees.
2 Tbsp Olive oil
1 can of Tomato paste
200g Tomato (Blanched, remove seeds and chopped)
2Tbsp Chilli sauce
3 cloves chopped Garlic
50g chopped Onions
1 Tsp Vinegar
A dash of Mixed Herb
A pinch of Salt
1)Saute onions and tomato paste.
2)Add in all the sauce & spices.
3)Cook for a few mins before adding chopping tomato.
4)Add a little water if needed, cook until thicken.
Spread the cooled sauce on top of the cooked dough. Place toppings (you can choose your own items) and grill until brown (about 10mins)