Marination for 1 hour: (Serves 2 pax)
5 - 6 Chicken wings
4 - 6 Cloves of Garlic (Remove skin & Smashed)
3Tbsp Oyster sauce
2Tsp Light Soya Sauce
3Tbsp Dark Soya Sauce
2Tsp Sesame Oil
A Dash of Pepper
6 - 8 Dried chinese mushroom (Soak to soften, sliced)
Green Leafy Vegetables (Optional)
1.5 - 2 cups of rice
1) Heat the wok to high fire and stir-fly the marinated items together with chinese mushrooms for 5 mins. Turn off heat and leave it aside.
2) Pour the rice into claypot and add water to suitable level (similar to cooking in a rice cooker)
3) When the rice is about half cooked, pour the chicken over the top of rice.
4) When the rice is fully cooked, turn off heat and stir the ingredients inside.
5) Cover it for 10mins before serving.