200g Minced pork
6 - 7 Water-Chestnuts (Scrub clean, remove skin and chopped finely)
2 Tsp Light soya sauce
1 Tsp 5 Spice Powder
A dash of Pepper
Mix all the above together and marinate for at least 2 hours.
1) Cut the Wu Xiang skin (can be found in dry markets) into rectangulars for wrapping. Wipe it with a wet cloth so that it softens a little.
2) Place meat in a longish shape and roll it on the Wu Xiang Skin.
3) Use some egg whites to stick it at the ends to prevent the meat from escaping.
4) Heat some oil and fry it until golden brown. Slice and serve.
* To ensure that meat is thoroughly cooked, steam the rolls before frying. It will reduce the time needed for frying.