2 Large eggs
220g Banana (mashed)
1 Tsp Baking powder
1/2 Tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
1/2 Tsp Banana Essence
250g Cake flour
50ml Dairy whip cream
2 Bananas (Sliced)
1) Cream the butter & sugar till light & creamy.
2) Pour in the eggs slowly & beat till creamy.
3) Add in whip cream, followed by mashed banana & banana essence. Mix well.
4) Fold in cake flour, baking powder & bicarbonate of soda & whisk for a while.
5) Pour into a baking tray and add the sliced bananas on top.
6) Bake at 180 degrees, at the lowest rack, for 60 mins.