Cason loves this brand of japanese curry but we will try different spicyness everytime. So far, I prefer this current packaging of RICH's curry. When cooked with beef, it has a black pepper taste to it.
1 Pack of RICH curry paste
1 - 2 Potatoes (Peel off skin and cut into small pieces)
1 Carrot (Cut into smaller pieces)
300g Beef (Cut into cubes)
1 Large brown onion (Chopped)
1100ml of water (or as specified behind the package)
1) Brown the onions over medium heat.
2) Add in the carrots and potatoes.
3) Add in the curry paste and required water. Bring to boil.
4) Stir in the beef and cook for 3 minutes.
5) Serve with steaming hot japanese rice.
Note: This curry will taste more flavourful if cooked the night before. Just chill and serve hot when needed.